Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

LDAP configuration not working

More
7 years 3 hours ago #189556 by franciscohosting
Hello everyone, I'm trying to automate the configuration of LimeSurvey to use LDAP (everything in containers), the images that Im using are osixia/openldap and martialblog/limesurvey v 3.17.17, I can configurate everything and getting it working by graphic interface (web browser), but when I try to do it by an .sh It dosent work.

What am I doing wrong?

My LimeSurvey cfg is:
Code:
<?php if (!defined('BASEPATH')) { exit('No direct script access allowed'); } /* | ------------------------------------------------------------------- | DATABASE CONNECTIVITY SETTINGS | ------------------------------------------------------------------- | This file will contain the settings needed to access your database. | | For complete instructions please consult the 'Database Connection' | page of the User Guide. | | ------------------------------------------------------------------- | EXPLANATION OF VARIABLES | ------------------------------------------------------------------- | | 'connectionString' Hostname, database, port and database type for | the connection. Driver example: mysql. Currently supported: | mysql, pgsql, mssql, sqlite, oci | 'username' The username used to connect to the database | 'password' The password used to connect to the database | 'tablePrefix' You can add an optional prefix, which will be added | to the table name when using the Active Record class | */ return array( 'components' => array( 'db' => array( 'connectionString' => 'mysql:host=mysql;port=1337;dbname=limesurvey;', 'emulatePrepare' => true, 'username' => 'someuser', 'password' => 'somepass', 'charset' => 'utf8mb4', 'tablePrefix' => 'lime_', ), 'urlManager' => array( 'baseUrl' => 'https://some.page/limesurvey', 'urlFormat' => 'path', 'rules' => array( // You can add your own rules here ), 'showScriptName' => true, ), 'request' => array( 'hostInfo' => 'https://some.page/limesurvey', ), ), 'publicurl'=>'', 'debug'=>0, 'debugsql'=>0, // Set this to 1 to enable sql logging, only active when debug = 2 'tempurl'=>'https://some.page/limesurvey/tmp', 'homeurl'=>'https://some.page/limesurvey/admin', 'uploadurl'=>'https://some.page/limesurvey/upload', 'publicurl'=>'https://some.page/limesurvey', 'imagefiles'=>'https://some.page/limesurvey/admin/images', 'enableLdap'=>true, ) ); /* End of file config.php */ /* Location: ./application/config/config.php */

Using that cfg without anything else doesn't show me that the LDAP plugin is activated in the web browser.
maybe it was the ldap.cfg missing so I completed it (didn't work), and when I configure it by admin in a web browser it only updates the sql database and not the ldap.cfg, even though here it goes:
Code:
<?php $serverId = 0; $ldap_server[$serverId]['server'] = 'ldap'; $ldap_server[$serverId]['port'] = '398'; $ldap_server[$serverId]['protoversion'] = 'ldapv3'; $ldap_server[$serverId]['encrypt'] = 'none'; $ldap_server[$serverId]['referrals'] = true; $ldap_server[$serverId]['binddn'] = 'cn=admin,dc=someuser,dc=com'; $ldap_server[$serverId]['bindpw'] = 'somepass'; $query_id = 0; $ldap_queries[$query_id]['ldapServerId'] = 0; $ldap_queries[$query_id]['name'] = 'cn'; $ldap_queries[$query_id]['userbase'] = 'ou=Users,dc=someuser,dc=com'; $ldap_queries[$query_id]['userfilter'] = '(&(objectClass=inetOrgPerson))'; $ldap_queries[$query_id]['userscope'] = 'base'; $ldap_queries[$query_id]['lastname_attr'] = 'sn'; $ldap_queries[$query_id]['email_attr'] = 'mail'; $ldap_queries[$query_id]['token_attr'] = ''; return array('ldap_server' => $ldap_server, 'ldap_queries' => $ldap_queries);

First time posting be kind haha, thanks!
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #189562 by DenisChenu
Do not confuse L.D.A.P authentication and import of participants by LDAP .

For a sample of L.D.A.P activated , see YunoHost-Apps/limesurvey_ynh :)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. - Professional support - Plugins, theme and development .
I don't answer to private message.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by DenisChenu. Reason: LDAP to L.D.A.P to disable autolink …
The following user(s) said Thank You: franciscohosting
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #189620 by franciscohosting
Thanks Denis! that's exactly what I needed,
greetings!
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: holch, tpartner

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose