I searched through the forum posts but was not able to find an answer to my issue. I am upgrading from LS 2.x to LS 3.x and my self-developed plugin is broken.
I have changed class myPlugin extends \ls\pluginmanager\PluginBase to class myPlugin extends \ls\pluginmanager\PluginBase
if (class_exists("\LimeSurvey\Menu\MenuItem")) {
$menuItem = new \LimeSurvey\Menu\MenuItem($aMenuItem);
} else {
$menuItem = new \ls\menu\MenuItem($aMenuItem);
}
And you can extend PluginBase : it's the same shortcut for 2.X and 3.X
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Thanks a lot for your response. Another problem with version 3.x is the url generated is different. I have a php file under plugins/myPlugin/views/, what would the url be for this? Here is the code snippet:
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.