Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

New Plugin - Reportico - SQL reports within Limesurvey

• reportico
  • reportico's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #144969 by reportico
Hi there

Ive put an initial release of a Reportico up and included it on the plugins page .

Note currently the plugin only works with version 2.5.4 onwards.

The plugin is available from Github at github.com/reportico-web/limesurvey-reportico .

Ive tried to provide as much help as possible by :-
- including screenshots on the git hub page
- incorporating a set of example survey reports, see github page for information on how to set this up
- including the standard set of Northwind tutorial reports and sample data to show how to build reports and do criteria filters, charts, groups etc.
- providing information on a couple of built in functions which can work on survey tables to generate temp tables for easier reporting. I hope this can be extended.

I plan to put more documentation up. Reportico is a general open source PHP reporting tool which is not particularyl geared around the Limesurvey structure, so good knowledge of the Limesurvey tables and SQL ( and even PHP ) is required to do useful things with it

I hope that this can be useful to people in the future.

Good luck to those who try it!! :-) Please let me know if you need any more info, or you can post on the forum.

Peter @ Reportico
The following user(s) said Thank You: c_schmitz, DenisChenu, holch, Ben_V, actxcellence
The topic has been locked.
  • c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
More
6 years 8 months ago #156436 by c_schmitz
Please also submit this to our extension directory using the following link: www.limesurvey.org/?option=com_sobipro&t...dd&sid=54&Itemid=729

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose