Plugin don't use interval : try to send email according to settings each time.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
exception 'CException' with message 'Application runtime path "/home/web/htdocs/limesurvey/application/runtime" is not valid. Please make sure it is a directory writable by the Web server process.' in /home/web/htdocs/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php:294
or something similar : create manually the application/runtime directory.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Im am currently trying to set up the sendmailcron pluging in my limesurvey 2.65.2+170606 release. I already moved the pluginin the plugins directory and activated it.
What I can not figure out is, what is ment with:
Then before activating the plugin, test the LimeSurvey system with
php application/commands/console.php plugin cron --interval=1
Can you give me a hint how to do this?
Should I add the line plugin cron --interval=1 in the config.php?
You need a command/shell access at the server. If you don't have one : you can not tes the plugin. But if you have a cron access : you must have a shell access on the server. Then you can launch
In a console , a shell. SSH access with a linux server for example.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Didn't know, and don't seem to be related to SendMailCron because it's not called here.
Then : you must fix your LimeSurvey issue before.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.