I ended up building a small solution for this myself, so thought I'd share it here in case someone else is trying to do the same thing.You can actually do quite a lot with LimeSurvey's built-in End URL — no plugin is needed.For a token-based survey, you can pass the participant's email with:
Code:
email={TOKEN:EMAIL}
For an anonymous survey, you can do the same with an email question in the survey.The part I was missing was what happens after that: you need something on the other end to check that the request is valid, pick an unused reward code, and send it to the participant. It also needs to handle repeated requests properly, otherwise refreshing the page can result in the same participant getting multiple rewards.I couldn't find a simple ready-made solution for this, so I ended up building one myself. It's a small standalone service called REWARDR, which I originally made for a study I was working on.I put some details here in case it's useful to anyone else:[url]
ersan.eu/qr-sistem/limesurvey.html
[/url]Not trying to promote it here — I just remember looking for something like this myself and not finding much, so figured I'd share it.
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey Cloud:
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)