Hi LouisGac, thanks for the reply.
Since I need always the last token in the table I did the following:
I used the get_summary method to get the token count (which in R looks like this):
Code:
token_count <- function(survey.id){
res <- call_limer(method = "get_summary", params = list(iSurveyID = survey.id, sStatName = "token_count"));
res
}
I call the list_participants method with iLimit = token_count(survey.id)-1 to get the last participant in the table.
Code:
call_limer(method = "list_participants", params = list(iSurveyID = survey.id, iLimit = as.integer(token_count(survey.id))-1))
This works for me, but this still doesn't solve the root of the problem, which was the fact that list_participants gives you only 10 responses. Would the method work if you remove the default value for $iLimit, or is there a way to make the default value the number of rows/entries in the participants table? I believe the method would be much useful that way.
Cheers,
Sasha