Hi!
I would like to have a questionnaire with a final question with replies: yes/no.
If user select "yes", then he complete the questionnaire and see a page containing comments and an external link.
If user select "no", then he complete the questionnaire and see a page containing only comments.
If you want multiline : you have to do line by line.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
2 is an invalid code, EM work with Q2 for example, but not with only number.
Denis
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
fanepic wrote: Hi there
Does it also work with a Radio Button?
Thanks
Benny
Yes, but Equation need to be adapted.
Denis
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.