I'd like to add hover over functionality to a survey that I'm building. Basically I'd like a respondent to be able to hover over a word and see its definition. Is that possible? Thanks!
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
I'd like to add hover over functionality to both the questions and the answers. Would it be possible to get more thorough instruction? We do not have the most recent version of LimeSurvey so that may be another constraint.
If hover functionality does not exist, is there a way to link to a document or a website? I'm trying to show definitions to specific terms in both the question and answer.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.