Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Cannot report a bug in the tracker

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #275128 by HTSappteam
Sorry, did not know where else to put this: I am trying to report a bug, but it won't let me (at  bugs.limesurvey.org/bug_report.php  )

I get the message that there is an invalid value for "version" but which field is that? I filled them all out correctly? 


 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #275155 by Selcal
Same here unfortunately.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #275172 by holch
I would suggest to make a bug report about the bug tracker, but I don't think this is very helpful... :-)

Unfortunately, I don't see the lead developers very frequently in the forum.

I would suggest to open a support ticket with Limesurvey GmbH and relate this issue.

Help us to help you!
  • Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
  • Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 8 hours ago #275178 by c_schmitz
No need. Thanks for reporting - will check it today.

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 hours ago #275179 by c_schmitz
It should be fixed now.

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader
The following user(s) said Thank You: holch

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: holch, tpartner

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose