Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

create/edit surveys after update to v7.0.14

More
3 weeks 15 hours ago #275099 by FZSH-Umfrage
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
LimeSurvey version:  Version 7.0.14+260904 
Own server or LimeSurvey Cloud: own hosting
Survey theme/template:
==================
I used the ComfortUpdate tool to update from the last 6.x version to  version 7.0.14. The updates shows no errors. After the update it is not possible to create / edit a new or existing survey (I tested it also with the adminuser, too). I only get the screen "checking permissions" with a loading indicator.
How can I fix this?
many thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #275106 by jelo

 I only get the screen "checking permissions" with a loading indicator.
 
Looks like the new editor is active but the current server settings are not compatible.
I recommend to look into the logged in user menu. That's where you can change the editor to the old version.

 

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #275121 by Mazi
Please open the browser console (F12 key) and check of there are any errors shown at "Console" tab. If so, please share these.

Clearing cache/cookies may also sometimes help.

In general, I recommend switching back to the default editor version. For this click your user name top right and switch back to the classic editor.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: holch, tpartner

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose