Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

downloading of an old vision of lime survey

• mk12mk12mk12
  • mk12mk12mk12's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #264928 by mk12mk12mk12
downloading of an old vision of lime survey was created by mk12mk12mk12
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Your LimeSurvey version:  Version 3.14.8+180829
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: won 
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hello Please I need help to find a link where I can download Lime survey versions 3.15.0, 3.20.0, 3.23.0, 3.25.0 , 3.27.0 and 3.28.77
I need them to start my upgrade on limeSurvey 
all I can get to  now is on  community.limesurvey.org/releases and I cannot download any old version there is there any one who can help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #264929 by holch
But why would you need all these different versions to upgrade? I think you should be able to upgrade from 3.14.8 directly to LS 5 and then LS6 or maybe directly to LS6.

Not sure if anyone has saved all these different versions somewhere. I think your best chance is the Limesurvey Github repository.

But as I said, I think you can upgrade directly to the next bigger version (always backup of course).

I probably would make a test run first. Copy the current version you have, then make an upgrade test to LS6. If it works - great! If not, try LS5 and so on.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Last edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by holch.

• DenisChenu
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #264932 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic downloading of an old vision of lime survey

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose