Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version:
LimeSurvey Community Edition
Version 6.3.8+231204
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own server
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================
(Write here your question/remark)
We run LimeSurvey on this server since 2020.
I have an admin account.
Starting Friday, I can not do almost anything from that admin account. We have two other admin accounts, they experience the same issues. The regular accounts (with not admin rights) work just fine.
Here is how the issue manifests:
=========================
I can login without problems.
The home screen shows perfectly.
I can click on the main choices (Create survey, list survey, global choices, Manage survey admins, Labels sets, Themes), and they lead me exactly where they are supposed to. However, there I can not do almost anything: I cannot export data from surveys, surveys of survey groups, I cannot change/add users, etc.
Coming back to the main screen, I cannot click on "help", "configuration", "notifications", my own account. Actually, I can click, but nothing happens.
If entering a survey, I can see the structure, groups, questions, but I can not operate any edit (clicking on "edit" brings the screen in a loop), or export, add, etc.
==============
As I have said, we tried with the other admin account, it was the same outcome.
We have tried from various browsers: all on Windows - Mozzilla Firefox, Edge, Vivaldi, Opera, Chrome, and on different (3) computers) and on my Android phone. Nothing changed.
Clearing cache from browser was also tried, but I am still posting here, so there was no effect.
.
A colleague with a regular account could implement a survey with no difficulty on Friday/Saturday. However, all regular account are tied to certain projects...
+++++++++
Did anyone else experience this behaviour? Is there a simple solution that one can suggest?