Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.3.7
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: cloud
Survey theme/template: default
==================
I want to sent a confirmation mail with the survey responses in the body of the email.
I'm using the syntax "Nom" : {INSERTANS:SurveyIDXGroupIDXQuestionID} which works well for most questions.
Now I have a multiple choice question with the Other option activated. If the user choose Other in the survey, the value that is rendreded in email is "-oth-".
I searched the doc how to render the other value option and found this syntax {
QUESTIONCODE_other} but the result in the mail body is :
"Autre" : " < em >
G01Q06_other
< / em > "
with underlying HTML : "
Code:
<p>"Autre" : "<span class='em-expression em-haveerror' ><span class="em-compare"> < </span><span class='em-error' title=' ' ><span title='Variable non définie' class='em-var em-var-error' >em</span></span><span class="em-compare"> > </span><a title='[java371828X3X14other][G:0][Q:5]: <span class="M7eMe">Comment avez-vous connu La Cagette ?</span>; value=CHIC' class='em-var em-var-static' href='/questionAdministration/view/surveyid/371828/gid/3/qid/14' >G01Q06_other.value</a><span class="em-compare"> < </span><span> / </span><span class='em-error' title=' ' ><span title='Variable non définie' class='em-var em-var-error' >em</span></span><span class="em-compare"> > </span></span>"</p>
"
What should be the correct syntax to render the "other" answer to a multiple choice question in email ?