- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Incorrect string value: '\xFA\xA6;\x93Wk...' for column 'error_message' at row 1
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Normally I would be asked whether the answers should be printed out. This does not appear, but this error message.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
LOL !Sorry for this, but I don't have time to support a bug report.
You kidding ?If you want to report it, I'll leave you the two screenshots of the incident
Please Log in to join the conversation.
You know? Really?I say no, because I know what an effort it is to report a bug.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Sorry for this, but I don't have time to support a bug report.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
The reason why you kidding.Please change this, it has cost me useless time just looking in the wrong place.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.