Hi, I have on server A a reverse proxy and on server B my limesurvey installation.
So limesurvey uses as URL the ip address of the server - so https://5.xx.xx.xx.x/limesurvey/
But of course I want to use the domain assigned to the reverse proxy (e.g. a.domain.com/limesurvey/)
my reverse set up works, it also works to access the public page but when limesurvey forwards, for example when I try to open a.domain.com/limesurvey/admin it forwards to the ip.
How can I set the url to the domain?
I tried to set homeurl as suggested here:
www.limesurvey.org/manual/Optional_setti...dvanced_url_settings
But that didn't work - maybe I did it wrong?
That's how I set it in my config.php:
Code:
'config'=>array(
// debug: Set this to 1 if you are looking for errors. If you still get no errors after enabling this
// then please check your error-logs - either in your hosting provider admin panel or in some /logs directory
// on your webspace.
// LimeSurvey developers: Set this to 2 to additionally display STRICT PHP error messages and get full access to standard templates
'debug'=>0,
'debugsql'=>0, // Set this to 1 to enanble sql logging, only active when debug = 2
// Mysql database engine (INNODB|MYISAM):
'mysqlEngine' => 'MYISAM',
// Update default LimeSurvey config here
'homeurl' => 'https://sub.domain.com/limesurvey/admin'
)
Is that wrong or the wrong setting?
Thank you!