Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Send Form by many email

• Lahaeli_384010
  • Lahaeli_384010's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
1 year 1 month ago #240088 by Lahaeli_384010
Send Form by many email was created by Lahaeli_384010
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================Hello,
I need your help and knowledge about LimeSurvey. I actually have 2 questions:
1 - I would like to know if it is possible to send all the data of a form (text, checkbox and attachment) by many email?
2 - I would also like to know if it is possible to send to an email address if one of the boxes on the form is checked?

I need to know if it is possible to achieve such precise modifications with LimeSurvey or if it is really impossible.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 year 1 month ago #240089 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Send Form by many email

by many email

What do you mean with that? Send the results to several different emails? Sent various emails? I am not getting it.

You can send results to various emails by using one of the two admin notification emails. You can even send it to an email that was provided during the survey by piping this email from the question to the email field for the admin notifications via expression manager / script.

You can use expression manager / script to include the responses of the survey into this email. You can also check via expression manager / script if a certain answer was given to a question and modify the way things are sent based on the answer to this question within the survey.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• Lahaeli_384010
  • Lahaeli_384010's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #240091 by Lahaeli_384010
Replied by Lahaeli_384010 on topic Send Form by many email
Thanks for you're response.

Okay i try to explain better my request.

1 - I want to create a form with different widget (check box, attachement, etc...) this form is send to several personn.

After, the personn valid his form, i want when the personn click on submit all of response and attachement are sent to different mailboxes.

2 - And in my form, i have a checkbox who asks to check yes or no and if it's yes -> At the end, the form sent to another people (mail) too.

I don't know if my explication is better ^^'
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Lahaeli_384010.

• holch
More
1 year 1 month ago #240097 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Send Form by many email
Well, a little better. But the English is a little "holprig". My guess is you are a German native speaker, just based on your user name. So you might try the German forum if that is the case.

In any way, the only thing that I am not sure if it would work is attaching uploaded files to the emails, the rest sounds doable. Never tried to attach something to such an email though.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• Joffm
More
1 year 1 month ago #240113 by Joffm
Replied by Joffm on topic Send Form by many email
And please do not double post in different parts of the forum at the same time.
It is really annoying for us volunteers if we - after having struggled for a solution and answered -  notice that the question is already answered in the other part.

Joffm 

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
The following user(s) said Thank You: tpartner

More
1 year 1 month ago #240117 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Send Form by many email

In any way, the only thing that I am not sure if it would work is attaching uploaded files to the emails, the rest sounds doable.

I'm not aware of any placeholder / options to add uploaded files to an notification mail.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose