Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Error Het attribuut "SurveyLanguageSetting.surveyls_alias" is niet gedefinieerd.

• mdavids
  • mdavids's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #239551 by mdavids
We frequently (once in 2 - 3 weeks) update our limesurvey installation with the automatic update function and bought update key to the latest version.

This morning we did this too. Before the update all was working fine. After the update we get the warning: 
Error Het attribuut "SurveyLanguageSetting.surveyls_alias" is niet gedefinieerd. within our dutch limesurvey installation.

We went through the total update process.

How to solve this problem?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• mdavids
  • mdavids's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #239554 by mdavids
We have a 5.X installation by the way.

• holch
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 year 3 months ago #239555 by holch
As you are a paying customer of Comfort Update you have the right to support via support ticket from Limesurvey GmbH, for issues related to ComfortUpdate.

Here in the forum it is mainly users helping users and we generally have no insights into ComfortUpdate, which is a feature solely developed by Limesurvey GmbH.

Don't let yourself get redirected to the forum in the process and if the 1st level support claims that they don't give support for the community edition, keep insisting. It is correct and makes sense that they won't give you support for the community edition, but in this case it has to do with ComfortUpdate and I have been assured that you should receive support for anything ComfortUpdate related.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose