Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

How can I remove the "LimeSurvey" message at the end of a survey

More
1 year 4 months ago #236255 by Tiger
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: I am using the online service with the yearly subscription.
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: LimeSurvey
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================
At the end page of a survey, LimeSurvey's information (shown below) is displayed beneath the End Message we created. Because it already confused some participants about whether our study ends, I want to know how to remove or hide it. Can anyone share tips with me? Thank you so much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 year 4 months ago #236262 by holch
As this is a question about the SaaS service provided by the Limesurvey GmbH (afaik this link does not exist in the community edition) I would highly recommend to open a support ticket with them.

Here in the forum we are mainly users helping users and we have no involvement with Limesurvey GmbH and their offerings.

However, looking at the "Pricing page", my guess is that it very much depends on which package you have if you can remove this or not.

Not sure if this falls under "white label end page", or "remove limesurvey branding". I would guess it is "white label end page" and thus should be removable also in the Basic account, but not in the free account.

But you should get in touch with them directly.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
1 year 4 months ago #236334 by Tiger
@Holch, thanks for your advice. After contacting the support, it's indeed confirmed that this is the branding option of the SaaS service. If you have the Exper plan, it could be easily switched off by following the procedure: 
1) Login to your survey application.
2) Click on "Edit Global Settings".
3) Click on "General"
4) Disable the "LimeSurvey" branding.
5) click on "Save and Close"

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose