Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Mysql errors after upgrading (docker)

• Stokel
  • Stokel's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #229952 by Stokel
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition Version 5.3.22+220628
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server using docker-compose
Survey theme/template: default
==================
Is there a known error in one of the latest upgrades or upgrade processes of the database?
I had a limesurvey instance running for about 4 weeks, without upgrading because I didn't want to risk a downtime.
Now after the time for the survey has ended I wanted to upgrade due to a "security issue" warning.
After pulling and starting the newest versions of my services via docker-compose the mariadb service is throwing these to errors in rapid succession:
`
Code:
mysql_1 | 2022-07-02 7:31:26 14 [ERROR] Incorrect definition of table mysql.column_stats: expected column 'hist_type' at position 9 to have type enum('SINGLE_PREC_HB','DOUBLE_PREC_HB','JSON_HB'), found type enum('SINGLE_PREC_HB','DOUBLE_PREC_HB').
mysql_1 | 2022-07-02 7:31:26 14 [ERROR] Incorrect definition of table mysql.column_stats: expected column 'histogram' at position 10 to have type longblob, found type varbinary(255).
`
 I haven't changed my configuration, which was working before without problems.

I can access LimeSurvey and it tells me that "The database has been updated from version 486 to version 488."
Everything seems to be working, but the errors in the log do worry me.

I also opened an issue on the github page for the container, as I am not sure, if it is a problem with the docker container or LimeSurvey itself:
github.com/adamzammit/limesurvey-docker/issues/31

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose