Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Survey will not complete

• cpmadmin
  • cpmadmin's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #228082 by cpmadmin
Survey will not complete was created by cpmadmin
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:Your LimeSurvey version:    LimeSurvey Community Edition   Version 3.28.7 220420Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:   Self Hosted ubuntu 20.04Survey theme/template:   theme extends_bootswatch_DMH_360Wellcheck==================My survey will not complete and present the "end survey" page content (results).  I do however receive the email with the results.It simply stops at that final step and if i click next again, it indicates that the  

Attachment not found

Also the survey seems to be very sluggish so a user may feel that they didnt click the button and click again.
In the case of after the first question, if there are mandatory questions, the the survey will prompt to complete questions.  However if the next question is not mandatory, it proceeds to the next question.   Is there a function to disable the button to prevent from being clicked again and or provide user feedback of processing request?  

Thanks in advance.

Attached is the LSS.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• cpmadmin
  • cpmadmin's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #228083 by cpmadmin
Replied by cpmadmin on topic Survey will not complete
Survey is not functioning.
The cause was:
In the presentation settings, the Automatically load end URL when survey complete was set to YES. That appears to be the cause.

The only outstanding issue is being able to give user more feedback that the request (click) is being processed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose