Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Error CDbCommand failed to excute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S22]

More
2 years 7 months ago #219553 by M.Jakob
Hi @ollehar, 

I have a similar problem. The database won't migrate and I don' know why. Can you help me? 

Best, Mel
The topic has been locked.
  • ollehar
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
More
2 years 7 months ago #219554 by ollehar
@M.Jakob That error is because you've tried to update multiple times, and it broke in the middle of the update. I'd suggest you restore your previous db backup and try again to update from the latest LS5 version from our download page.
More
2 years 7 months ago #219589 by M.Jakob
I downloaded whole database from limesurvey before updating and i'm able to import this sql to my database to restore everything. Doesn't fix the errror though! :/
More
2 years 7 months ago #219786 by TinTim
I have a similar problem, I also updated limesurvey from 3.* to 5.*, there didn't appear to be any issues, however now users are reporting similar error messages when filling out surveys.

500: Interner ServerfehlerCDbCommand konnte das SQL-Statement nicht ausführen: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'question.language' in 'where clause'

However, despite the error, the answers are stored correctly. 

Any idea how to tackle this? 
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #219907 by jljansen
Hi I can confirm the same problem as TinTim.
Last Friday I've updated from 3.27.18 build 210921 (or the latest 3.x) to the than latest 5.1.10+210913. I've done this through the comfort update proces.
When I submit answers to a survey in preview mode I do not get any errors but when submitting a live survey I get the following error:
Code:
Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'question.language' in 'where clause'
Although the response is saved as a complete response.

Maybe unrelated but an update to 5.1.11 (released today) gave a database upgrade error from 473 to 475 concerning the label table (lime_labels) which was not existing in the database. Error pointed to /update/updatedb_helper.php near line 4948

Any suggestions to fix this or run some additional tests to find the cause?
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by jljansen. Reason: update exact tablename and file which gave error
More
2 years 7 months ago #219910 by TinTim
As comfortupdate user I filed a ticket and the support found the solution to my problem. The error message was caused by an outdated plugin "PDFReport". Since I don't need the plugin, I disabled it which solved the problem. If you need the plugin, you need to update it, or contact the plugin's developer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: netikja
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 7 months ago #219915 by DenisChenu

As comfortupdate user I filed a ticket and the support found the solution to my problem. The error message was caused by an outdated plugin "PDFReport". Since I don't need the plugin, I disabled it which solved the problem. If you need the plugin, you need to update it, or contact the plugin's developer.

The plugin must be deactivated when you update to 5.X
You can report this issue «Incompatible plugin are not deactivated»

Else : about pdfreport, it's surely can be adapted for 5.X.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
More
2 years 7 months ago #219919 by jljansen
Both TinTim & DenisChenu thank for your swift reply. Of all the surveys I was using the one I used for testing the PDFReport Plugin! If I disable this plugin I do not get the error anymore when submitting a live survey!

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose