Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Help! Duplicate accounts from internal and external to ISP!? Survey lost???

• rwisti
  • rwisti's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #218582 by rwisti
Created a LimeSurvey using the app available from our ISP "control panel".  Created an account from that interface as well.  Then was horrified to find the 25 response/10MB limit.  Ready to sign up for at least their Basic plan but do not see any "Upgrade" option anywhere, or way to access account billing info.  So, went outside ISP to limewire.org and tried to log in there.  Didn't recognize me, so recreated the account there, same username.  No conflict or "account already exists" message so thought I was logged into same account.  But the external account does not see the survey I created.  Log back in through ISP interface and it does see the survey.  Emailed LimeSurvey support who sent automated reply that they respond within hours during their business hours.  That would be great if they were PST time zone, but apparently are in Germany???  Ugh.  I need to launch/publish this survey to 3,000 recipients tomorrow, Friday, 7/30!  This is turning into a disaster very quickly.  Appreciate any help anyone can lend!
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 8 months ago #218585 by holch
What, you are confusing. Where did you create accounts? What is your ISP control panel?

The 25 response/10MB limit sounds very much like Limesurvey SaaS solution from Limesurvey.org.

Yes, the free version is limited, as it is supposed to be a test, not more, not less.

Who plans, programs and starts a survey for 3000 people overnight? Sorry, this sounds quite strange to me.

I assume you are talking about "limesurvey.org" not limewire.org.

If you log into your account at Limesurvey.org there is a big yellow button that says "upgrade", at least in my free account.

So it all sounds very confusing. Yes, Limesurvey GmbH is located in Germany and they do NOT have 24/7 support.

What I still don't get is that account via your ISP control panel, and why the account on Limesurvey.org should show your survey that you created on the other account.

I would assume one has nothing to do with the other.

What you can do is export your survey as LSS file and import it to the other account. But for 3000 recipients you will need one of the bigger paid accounts, the free basic account will not do.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose