Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Bounced Emails

• kylekeenan
  • kylekeenan's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #217990 by kylekeenan
Bounced Emails was created by kylekeenan
Hello,

I am using limesurvey in the cloud.  I've been using it for years now and have never had an issue with BOUNCED emails.  
This year as I'm testing a new set of surveys (for the same customer as other years so same emails) and I keep getting bounced emails.  My emails go through to like gmail and my comany email, but to my client they are all bouncing.

I've had them White List the "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." which is where the emails come from.Any thoughts on where to begin?

Thank you,
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 9 months ago #217993 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Bounced Emails

Hello,

I am using limesurvey in the cloud.  I've been using it for years now and have never had an issue with BOUNCED emails.  

You are on the Community Forum then : www.limesurvey.org/support/contact

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • holch
More
2 years 9 months ago #218013 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Bounced Emails
As Denis. You need to get in touch with the Limesurvey GmbH who is hosting your surveys.

But: As it worked before and now is causing trouble, I would also discuss the issue with the admin of the clients email server. They probably can tell you best, why the emails bounce.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose