Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Multiple visitations for one patient?

• ChristianJeske
  • ChristianJeske's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #215482 by ChristianJeske
Multiple visitations for one patient? was created by ChristianJeske
Hello,

for a medical study we plan of having a limesurvey for childrens doctors to input the base information of the patient and then to do a visitation every day to update the medication/therapies prescribed.

Now I can just ask them for the study-id code of the patient and if it is a new patient (so it asks base information too) or a visitation for the following days. Will work, no problem.

But if I want to make their life any easier is it possible to show them like say there are currently those 4 patients open for visitation which one do you want to do and just click that one? I know that there is something with the access tokens but I'm not sure if that will only show me the last one I worked on or can show me multiple datasets? And how can you then choose?

And/Or is it possible if they do visitation 2 that it pre-loads the information from visitation 1? Stuff like therapies or medicine will change but not everything every day, so if they could just confirm if it stays the same they would save a ton of time and doctors never have time to spare for anything.

Any help would be appreciated.
The topic has been locked.
More
2 years 11 months ago #215485 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Multiple visitations for one patient?

But if I want to make their life any easier is it possible to show them like say there are currently those 4 patients open for visitation which one do you want to do and just click that one?

That is not implemented in LimeSurvey. There is a chance to implement such features via plugins.But that needs to be tested and well designed.
There are many plugins which need to be checked and tested before using them. Your scenario seems to be better suited for an application, where users login and update records.
Not so sure about using a survey tool for that. But you need to check for yourself.

gitlab.com/SondagesPro/coreAndTools/reloadAnyResponse
There are many more plugins done by Denis. gitlab.com/SondagesPro
Some plugins only work with certain versions.

Do you already use a LimeSurvey installation? If yes, you should provide the excat version and if you're hosting LimeSurvey via LimeSurvey.org or somewhere else.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • ChristianJeske
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #215487 by ChristianJeske
Replied by ChristianJeske on topic Multiple visitations for one patient?
Yes, I have a limesurvey installation LimeSurvey Version 4.5.1+210420 hosted on our own server of our research institute.

The funny thing is, yes there is an application. But it is quite bad and need installation. With the limesurvey they can use mobile phones, tablets, pc and don't need any installation just a browser + the link / login.

And my boss really likes limesurvey and I start to figure out how it works so he really likes to use it for this.

Edit: Thanks for those 2 links, I'll check them out!
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by ChristianJeske. Reason: Forgot
  • DenisChenu
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 11 months ago #215492 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Multiple visitations for one patient?
About my plugins : only some are set as 4.X compatible. All other are never tested and aren't shown in plugin manager.

If you want to test : you need to add a config.xml (or update current one)

reloadAnyResponse are tested a lot of month before. Unsure it still work.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • ChristianJeske
More
2 years 11 months ago #215494 by ChristianJeske
Replied by ChristianJeske on topic Multiple visitations for one patient?
It looks perfect. I don't know if I have time today, but I'll try it for sure. This would solve all my problems.

I wanted to try out the token user system anyhow.

If I get any error, best would be to put them in the git, right? Not here?
  • DenisChenu
  • Away
More
2 years 11 months ago #215632 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Multiple visitations for one patient?

If I get any error, best would be to put them in the git, right? Not here?

Yes :)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose