Hi,
with my nearly not existing knowledge of javascript I did it quick and dirty.
I am sure ther will be an improvement.
In your javascript there is
Code:
$('li.answer-item', qMultiText).each(function(i) {
// Move the text inputs into the array
$('input[type="text"]', this).appendTo($('tr.answers-list:eq('+i+') .text-item', qArray));
});
This inserts the text field for
each row.
First I reduced the multiple text question to one item.
I forced the insertion into the fifth row "eq(4)"
Code:
$('li.answer-item', qMultiText).each(function(i) {
// Move the text inputs into the array
$('input[type="text"]', this).appendTo($('tr.answers-list:eq(4) .text-item', qArray));
});
And your second question.
Furthermore, my survey is set to poll question by question, not question group by question group
Therefore we recommend to design the survey with one question per group.
Then you display "group by group" (the same look& feel as "question by question"), but you are able to insert such workarounds where you have to merge several questions into one.
Joffm