Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Participant missing in survey but shown in active surveys in central database

• rleuthold
  • rleuthold's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #211618 by rleuthold
I'm having a problem with missing participants in surveys. The participants that are missing are still in the central participant database and the link to the survey / token is shown in the modal listing the active surveys (survey_links table).

This seems to be a random problem (I know it is not), which occurs when editing or adding participants to the cpdb. Anyone else has or had these kind of issues?

We are running LS Version 2.72.5. Unfortunately we can not update to a more recent version quickly because our custom theme must be updated first.

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 2 months ago #211627 by holch
So you are working on the update of the custom theme since 2017, which is when 2.72.5+171121 was released? ;-)

Jokes aside: it is difficult to help here with such an old version. Most people should have moved on to LS 3 now.

Also, I have a feeling that the CPDB isn't used by many, which means bugs might be undiscovered for quite a while.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: rleuthold
  • DenisChenu
More
3 years 2 months ago #211645 by DenisChenu

holch wrote:
Also, I have a feeling that the CPDB isn't used by many, which means bugs might be undiscovered for quite a while.

+1

Maybe you can do a quick test on demo.limesurey.org if you can reproduce.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose