Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Old LimeSurvey 2.0 install..help fixing issue

• jimbowshawcpi
  • jimbowshawcpi's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #204548 by jimbowshawcpi
Old LimeSurvey 2.0 install..help fixing issue was created by jimbowshawcpi
Hi Folks,

We were a linux shop back in 2013 and installed lime surveys for a customer of ours.
We had a developer move all the directories around for some reason last week and it jacked up lime survey.
I got everything working. Displays survey correctly with all the necessary information.

When a user submits the survey I have some javascript to pull in the answers for formatting.

I reference these answers as such: {Q024}, {Q004.code}, {Q002_SQ003}, etc

The problem is javascript now says all these variables are undefined upon submission of the form and we never record the surveys. What would be the issue with javascript interpreting limesurvey answers?

The bummer is we will probably be off this software in 6 months (going to a new platform, so I can't or don't want to upgrade)

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 7 months ago #204587 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Old LimeSurvey 2.0 install..help fixing issue
If you did not change the question codes, the variable names would not have changed.

I suspect you have a larger problem if the survey is not submitting correctly - that should have nothing to do with JavaScript in the end message.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose