Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Slow response +300 sec after submitting the survey

• fadyelgendy
  • fadyelgendy's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #204199 by fadyelgendy
Hello I installed Lime survey Docker container from docker hub image "martialblog/limesurvey"Everything is really smooth i created a question group and 2 questions on the survey and i launched the survey for testing to only one participant after he answers the two question and submit the answers the submit button is dimmed with a red block sign for "5 minutes " until i get the record success page ,
i have a cloud VM with really high specs and i monitored the performance and no spikes i tried to redeploy the containers many times and i have the same issue can you please help on where to check in the container for this issue i am new with lime survey ?
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by fadyelgendy.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #204202 by jelo

fadyelgendy wrote: i have a cloud VM with really high specs and i monitored the performance and no spikes i tried to redeploy the containers many times and i have the same issue can you please help on where to check in the container for this issue i am new with lime survey ?

Since you rule out your server /network environment, the issue can be the docker image or the survey itself.

The docker image is not build or mainained by LimeSurvey GmbH.

github.com/martialblog/docker-limesurvey

What LimeSurvey version are you actually running inside the docker image?
Can you provide the LSS export of the survey you had the delay with? Is the notification via email activated when a response is submitted?

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by jelo.
  • fadyelgendy
More
3 years 7 months ago #204209 by fadyelgendy
Replied by fadyelgendy on topic Slow response +300 sec after submitting the survey
Lime survey Version : 3.23.0 (200813)
Mysql Version : 5.7
LSS Export :

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...8763.lss
File Size:19 KB

Is the notification via email activated when a response is submitted? No i just tried the invite link with a token to test but no emails are sent even in the invitation to the survey as i have not setup email server or settings yet
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 7 months ago #204210 by tpartner
You DO have "Send basic admin notification email to" and "Send detailed admin notification email to" enabled.

Disable those (until you have specified the email settings) and the survey submits instantly.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fadyelgendy
  • fadyelgendy
More
3 years 7 months ago #204211 by fadyelgendy
Replied by fadyelgendy on topic Slow response +300 sec after submitting the survey
And that is a thank you good Sir

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose