Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Statistics subtotal shows wrong values after update

• tamiel
  • tamiel's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #199843 by tamiel
Upgrade from 3.12 to 4.24 and now when generating statistics, the filter correctly shows the filter shows "number of records in this query" correctly, but the total (gross) value still holds to "Total records in survey" value leading to percentages that extrapolate the real (filtered) number of records and percentages are off.
Tried to find if there is a new setup where is defined and looked at the manual but could not find anything. In version 3.12 it works correctly - total (gross) is calculated correctly. It doesn't seem to matter if "Subtotals based on displayed questions" is checked or not. The same results show up.

Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by tamiel.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #199853 by tpartner
Please submit a bug report - www.limesurvey.org/community/bug-tracker .

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by tpartner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, tamiel, cdorin
  • tamiel
  • tamiel's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #199867 by tamiel
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, tpartner, cdorin
More
3 years 10 months ago #200062 by mikecouchman
Replied by mikecouchman on topic Statistics subtotal shows wrong values after update
Same issue here. Version 4.2.4+200520 (issue discovered in 4.2.2+200504) running on Windows Server 2012R2 + IIS8 + MSSQL Server 2014 + PHP 7.4.1. Extension to this issue - after hitting View Statistics and getting the error above, click on the Display responses button. The Survey responses will appear showing filtered results. Change the header row filter for 'completed' from All to Yes or No. Error will popup (see attached images).

Error 500: {"success":false,"message":"CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'datestamp'.","error"

The following user(s) said Thank You: cdorin
  • DenisChenu
More
3 years 10 months ago #200075 by DenisChenu

mikecouchman wrote: Error 500: {"success":false,"message":"CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'datestamp'.","error"

My opinoion : another issue, must be reported separatly

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cdorin
More
3 years 10 months ago #200079 by cdorin
Yes, please report them separately. I will go through more tickets in the upcoming days.

Manual: manual.limesurvey.org/LimeSurvey_Manual
Bugs tracker: bugs.limesurvey.org/my_view_page.php
If you self-host and need help, contact one of our partners: limesurvey.com
Please do not contact me via PM - thank you.
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #200111 by mikecouchman
Replied by mikecouchman on topic Statistics subtotal shows wrong values after update
I cant actually login to the bug tracker. I can login to limesurvey.org (using the account I am posting this with), but when I goto the bug tracker, using the same credentials, its denies me.

Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by mikecouchman. Reason: Added image
  • holch
More
3 years 10 months ago #200117 by holch
Usually the same credentials should work. Send an email to the Limesurvey support, if you are sure that your password is correct. If you have it changed on Limesurvey.org just shortly before trying to login into Mantis, then maybe the dabases haven't been syncronized yet.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose