Hello,
I've installed LimeSurvey 4.1.8 on two Linux servers (Debian) and have issues on both. I have no idea what's going wrong and are looking forward getting some support.
- In the JS console I get a lot of debugging messages like from "AdminCore" (lslog.js). Is this normal?
- Some assets LimeSurvey is looking for does not exist, like
Code:
/tmp/assets/1c125a7b/bootstrap.min.css.map
Code:
/tmp/assets/c6b60709/spectrum.js
Code:
/tmp/assets/c6b60709/spectrum.css
It seems some functionality is missing due to this. I've set the directory and file permissions as
described in the manual
. But the files not found are not existing in the directories. Went there something wrong with the installation? All files of the downloaded and extracted zip archive got copied into the web server directory.
- When I open up the file manager of LimeSurvey, the following error message occurs for some seconds on the page:
Code:
An error has occured and the file list could not be loaded: Error: You don't have permission to this folder
In the console the following errors occurs:
Code:
jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2 GET https://dellpet110/limesurvey2/index.php/admin/filemanager?sa=getFileList&Y…NlZyUjaDWHuVIhWSZnDKZJ2PN1wEzLyeRsyLBCY9wifvlFKiSA%3D%3D&surveyid=&folder= 500 (Internal Server Error)
ConsoleShim.js:131 FileManager
{success: false, error: "Internal Server Error", data: {…}, transferStatus: "error", xhr: {…}}
success: false
error: "Internal Server Error"
data: {success: false, message: "You don't have permission to this folder", error: {…}}
transferStatus: "error"
xhr: {readyState: 4, getResponseHeader: ƒ, getAllResponseHeaders: ƒ, setRequestHeader: ƒ, overrideMimeType: ƒ, …}
__proto__: Object
- I am not able to add participants out of the CPDB to a survey. If I try so, the mapping page gets displayed, but I cannot map anything. The following message appears on top of the page:
Code:
There are no unmapped attributes
Every section is empty. In the console the following error occurs:
Code:
GET https://dellpet110/limesurvey2/themes/admin/Sea_Green/images//ajax-loader.gif 404 (Not Found)
I did not change anything in the theme. If I click the button "Continue" at the bottom, the following error occurs in a modal titled "Map participant attributes":
Code:
Error: Could not copy attributes to participants: file /var/www/html/limesurvey2/application/models/Participant.php, line 1755;
Please fix the following input errors:
Invalid email address.
It seems some files are missing in the LimeSurvey directory, but I do not know why. I use
limesurvey4.1.8+200302.zip from the
Stable Release page
. The folder access is set as
described in the manual
for a self-managed system. The installation process had green checkmarks for every library etc and no errors where displayed, it seemed everything worked fine, but it seems there are just some files missing or not accessible.
I hope you can help me with this.