When I try to save a survey's text elements I get this error message and nothing saves:
Texts could not be stored. Reloading page.
When I try to save a question group, I get a similar error message (and again nothing saves):
Questiongroup could not be stored. Reloading page.
Saving questions seems to be working fine. I tried this with existing/previous surveys and with new surveys, same result.
I am on the latest v4, I tried clearing the cache both from the global settings, and also by deleting the tmp/assets files from the file system. I tried enabling debug mode (both mode 1 and 2) and I get no additional errors displayed, nothing.
In the chrome console I get this error (I've hidden my url for security purposes):
Code:
lstextelements.js:129343 TEXTEDITOR OBJECT TO BE TRANSFERRED: {postObject: {…}}
VM10742:1 POST https://xxxxxxxx.com/survey/index.php/admin/survey?sid=513312&sa=saveTextData 406
(anonymous) @ VM10742:1
send @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
ajax @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
s.ajax @ jquery-migrate-3.1.0.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ lstextelements.js:129343
__runAjax @ lstextelements.js:129343
$_post @ lstextelements.js:129343
saveData @ lstextelements.js:129343
(anonymous) @ lstextelements.js:20328
p.dispatch @ lstextelements.js:20328
dispatch @ lstextelements.js:20328
submitCurrentState @ lstextelements.js:129343
(anonymous) @ lstextelements.js:129343
dispatch @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
v.handle @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
trigger @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
each @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
each @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
trigger @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js:2
run @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
(anonymous) @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
(anonymous) @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
baseForOwn @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
(anonymous) @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
forEach @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
(anonymous) @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
invokeWithErrorHandling @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
e.$emit @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
value @ VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1
clicked @ VM10768 admintoppanel.js:31
oe @ VM10768 admintoppanel.js:31
r @ VM10768 admintoppanel.js:31
Ri.i._wrapper @ VM10768 admintoppanel.js:31
Show 4 more frames
VM10761 adminbasics.min.js:1 AdminCore StopLoadingIconAnimation
I've also tried with firefox, same problem.
What else can I do to troubleshoot this?