Lime Survey Consultants for hire?

More
1 year 7 months ago #183939 by Tom10000
Hi there,

I´m pretty new to Lime Survey and I already love it.

However, I´m not the tech guy nor I like to deep dive in. Therefore I just wanna know if I could ask (if it´s forbidden please just delete this post) if there is anyone here in this forum who I could hire for some Lime Survey related jobs.

I need someone who can create surveys with logic routing and make them look pretty :)

Looking forward to some comments or also pm.

Thanks!

Tom :)
The topic has been locked.
LimeSurvey Partners
More
1 year 7 months ago #183950 by ictpack
Hello Tom10000,

Please drop your email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more information
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom10000
More
1 year 7 months ago #183953 by tpartner
And, other LimeSurvey partners - www.limesurvey.com/

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, cdorin, Tom10000
More
1 year 7 months ago #183955 by Mazi

ictpack wrote: drop your email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Is "ictpack" offering other survey/form tools besides Limesurvey ( datatoolpack.com/news/ictpack-introduces-dtp )?

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Want to use your survey offline -> www.offlinesurveys.com
More
1 year 7 months ago #183958 by ictpack
Yes we have a custom data collection tool. You can access a quick brochure at datatoolpack.com/sites/default/files/dtp.pdf . The tool is mostly intended for repeating or continuous data that are collected after a certain time interval
More
1 year 7 months ago #183959 by ictpack

Mazi wrote:

ictpack wrote: drop your email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Is "ictpack" offering other survey/form tools besides Limesurvey ( datatoolpack.com/news/ictpack-introduces-dtp )?

Yes we have a custom data collection tool. You can access a quick brochure at ( datatoolpack.com/sites/default/files/dtp.pdf ) . The tool is mostly intended for repeating or continuous data that are collected after a certain time interval
More
1 year 7 months ago #183960 by holch
I would refer to www.limesurvey.com/ where you can find all the official Limesurvey partners.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.
  • cdorin
  • Away
  • Administrator Lime
  • Administrator Lime
  • Product Owner at LimeSurvey GmbH
More
1 year 6 months ago #184124 by cdorin
I also recommend you to check our list of authorized partners first: limesurvey.com .

You can also open a support ticket and then the LimeSurvey GmbH team can redirect you to one of the authorized partners.

Manual: manual.limesurvey.org/LimeSurvey_Manual
Bugs tracker: bugs.limesurvey.org/my_view_page.php
If you self-host and need help, contact one of our partners: limesurvey.com
Please do not contact me personally - thank you.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now