Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Commit 0f710b3 breaks mantarory questions that are only shown via EM

• bruce78
  • bruce78's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #169951 by bruce78
I've commented on this problem in github but I wanted to add a post in here should it be easier to resolve in the forum...

Commit 0f710b3 broke my survey in the major browsers.... I've tested commits and releases after this and the problem remains... I've also tested the previous commit 0ec0b3 and I don't have the problem...

In brief, I have a lot of mandatory questions but they are only shown if a relevance equation condition is met... prior to this commit, these questions weren't shown and the mandatory message wasn't triggered... however, from this commit and forward, respondents get the standard mandatory question error messages that correspond to questions that they haven't, by design, seen and therefore they can't respond to them.

Hopefully this makes sense? Please let me know if you'd like me to file a bug report or similar...

Thanks...
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 10 months ago #169955 by tpartner
Yes, as Denis asks in the commit messages, please file a bug report.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • bruce78
More
5 years 10 months ago #169956 by bruce78
Ok, turning off ajax mode in the settings for bootswatch works... Everything is also working when running 3.10.0+180611... I'll file a bug report... thanks...
  • bruce78
More
5 years 10 months ago #169958 by bruce78
Ok, here's the bug report . Let me know if you need anything else..

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose