Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

CException - Export survey archive

More
9 years 5 months ago #152593 by mmceldowney
Did not find this particular error via a search of the forums. Any help is appreciated. From the Survey List screen, I select one survey that has expired. I click the "Selected Survey(s)..." button and choose "Survey archive (.lsa)", and I get the following exception:
Code:
CException AdminController cannot find the requested view "/admin/survey/massive_actions/_export_archive_results". (/var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php:878) #0 /var/www/limesurvey/application/controllers/admin/export.php(921): CController->renderPartial('/admin/survey/m...', Array) #1 [internal function]: export->exportMultipleArchiveSurveys() #2 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(export), Array) #3 /var/www/limesurvey/application/core/Survey_Common_Action.php(101): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(export), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array) #4 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php(308): Survey_Common_Action->runWithParams(Array) #5 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(export)) #6 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(export), Array) #7 /var/www/limesurvey/application/controllers/AdminController.php(177): CController->run('export') #8 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): AdminController->run('export') #9 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('admin/export/sa...') #10 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest() #11 /var/www/limesurvey/index.php(214): CApplication->run() #12 {main}

I'm not familiar with Yii and don't see where the issue is. Any suggestions on troubleshooting this error? I would like to export this survey before I inactivate it.

Thanks,
Mike
The topic has been locked.
  • LouisGac
  • LouisGac's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 5 months ago #152599 by LouisGac
Replied by LouisGac on topic CException - Export survey archive
Hi Mike,

what LimeSurvey build are you using?
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: holch, tpartner

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose