Livesurvey Version 2.50+ Build 160620
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS fully updated
M$ Sql back end.
Surveys and invites are working fine aside from the below additional functionality
I bought an addon to send invites with cron.
when I try to test run the the command,
Code:
php /var/www/limesurvey/application/commands/console.php invite
I get this
Code:
exception 'CException' with message 'Application runtime path "/var/www/limesurvey/application/runtime" is not valid. Please make sure it is a directory writable by the Web server process.' in /var/www/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php:294
application/runtime doesn't exist. I'm not sure if this folder should be there.
Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Other than this php script addon, I have a pretty vanilla install.
Edit: I tried just creating the folder /application/runtime and adjusting permissions\ownership and the script runs. My new issue is the following error.
Code:
exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 195 General SQL Server error: Check messages from the SQL Server [195] (severity 15) [(null)]' in /var/www/limesurvey/framework/db/CDbCommand.php:543
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(396): CDbCommand->queryInternal('fetchAll', Array, Array)
#1 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1356): CDbCommand->queryAll()
#2 /var/www/limesurvey/application/models/LSActiveRecord.php(72): CActiveRecord->query(Object(CDbCriteria), true)
#3 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1475): LSActiveRecord->query(Object(CDbCriteria), true)
#4 /var/www/limesurvey/application/commands/InviteCommand.php(126): CActiveRecord->findAll(Object(CDbCriteria))
#5 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(71): InviteCommand->run(Array)
#6 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(92): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)
#7 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#8 /var/www/limesurvey/application/commands/console.php(55): CApplication->run()
#9 {main}%