I would like to ask, if possible, remove popup confirmation "are you sure to exit .... " when button "exit and clean survey" clicked ? Please your help.
Must try, maybe there are an issue , because we set it before doc ready.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Thank you for your help.
I have tried and replaced the template.js with new template.js as you suggest but the confirmation popup still show up after I clicked "exit and clean survey" button.
With this post, I attach my file question.pstpl. I add a piece javascript for exit automatically after 4 second, and the result, confirmation popup still show up before exit. in my expectation, the confirm popup not show but direct out survey and return to start survey
Please your advice.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.