Hello,
I have installed Lime-survey on principal site www. domain.com/survey/ and so far so good, I have published one survey with success and I'm quite happy.
After that I want to move the installation on a subdomain something like survey.domain.com I follow the
guide
with no success. I created the subdomain, I download by FTP all data and I upload transfer to the new subdomain (that has a different position on the server's hard disk).
Now I try to connect but it gives me this error:
Internal Server Error
Unable to open directory:
If I go to see the server's errors I find:
Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: https://survey. domain.com/"
Same thing on survey. domain.com/admin
How can I fix this issue? I can't change DNS and the database is exactly the same (the server and the connection is the same).
Can you help me?
Thanks