Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Closed Loop

• aarancio
  • aarancio's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 1 week ago #196700 by aarancio
Closed Loop was created by aarancio
Hi

I'm evaluating this software in order to manage NPS survey.

A very important step for my company is retrieving all the detractors and making a caring call/email. this is called closed loop.

Does Limesurvey have this capability and/or is there any suggestion to get it customized?

thanks
Andrea
The topic has been locked.
  • Joffm
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 1 week ago #196712 by Joffm
Replied by Joffm on topic Closed Loop
Hi, Andrea,

I would highly appreciate if you'd explain this a bit better.

A very important step for my company is retrieving all the detractors and making a caring call/email. this is called closed loop.

Meaning: Please translate it into a survey workflow.

Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
More
4 years 1 week ago #196750 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Closed Loop

aarancio wrote: Does Limesurvey have this capability and/or is there any suggestion to get it customized?

LimeSurvey has not that capability built in.

Depending on your NPS process, you might still get along with LimeSurvey.

You can let LimeSurvey sent an Email at the end of each NPS interview, where the respondent is a detractor. Depending on where your customer data is managed, you might just let LimeSurvey redirect at the end of each interview into your CRM with the NPS score. That way you can rely on exisiting tools and only use LimeSurvey to capture data.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • holch
More
3 years 10 months ago #201070 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Closed Loop

Well, a "caring call" needs to be made outside of Limesurvey anyway, so the approach described by Jelo would probably be the way to go. So either someone received an email about a detractor (Expression manager can help you to mark the detractors) via the admin notification or you redirect to your CRM, as Jelo described.

Now for the "Caring email" you could send an email directly from Limesurvey, also via the admin notification, but the email would come from the email configured in Limesurey, which might not be the prefered way.

But you could also create custom script that is sending the email, triggered by the end URL (via expression manager checking if the person was a detractor or not).

Or you could use the API and check once a day (e.g. via your CRM) if there have been any detractors and then continue in your CRM to follow up.

So you see, without knowing your set up at your company and your general work flow for the "caring call/email", it is hard to give more details.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose