Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

The CSRF token could not be verified

• Ellen53
  • Ellen53's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #203644 by Ellen53
The CSRF token could not be verified was created by Ellen53
Ik heb mijn survey in concept af en laat deze testen door een aantal mensen. De survey bestaat uit 44 vragen, verdeeld in groepen. De respondenten worden random in 3 groepen ingedeeld, bij twee groepen is een oefening bijgevoegd aan het einde van de vragenlijst, deze kunnen zij downloaden (pfd).

Een aantal deelnemers kunnen de vragenlijst goed helemaal invullen.
Echter een deel van de mensen krijgen als ze na de eerste pagina op de button 'volgende' drukken het volgende bericht:

'Bad Request; The CSRF token could not be verified; The request coult not be understood by the surver due to malformed syntax. Please do not repeat the request without modifications. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster'

Hierna kunnen mensen niet verder. Ze kunnen de vragenlijst niet opnieuw invullen omdat registreren niet meer lukt (dat kan maar eenmaal, dit heb ik zo ingesteld omdat ik niet wil dat dezelfde mensen de lijst 2 x invullen).

Ik heb op dit forum gezocht naar oplossingen. ik zie dat meerdere mensen dit probleem aankaarten. De antwoorden zijn erg gecompiceerd (computertaal).

Is er een makkelijke uitleg hoe dit komt en hoe ik dit op zou kunnen lossen. het is zo vreemd dat het bij sommigen wel lukt.

Alvast veel dank.
Ellen van Breemen
The topic has been locked.
More
2 years 9 months ago #217779 by pathros
Replied by pathros on topic The CSRF token could not be verified
The same is happening in my case. I am using Limesurvey 5.0.3

I believe this is happening because some respondents take too much time to respond.
Since many programmers have found this CSRF check to be useful to avoid certain attacks, for the end user it has meant a lot of pain.

Nowadays you can't take too long to respond a form, otherwise, you will face that strange CSRF error. Well, that's my assumption.

If this is true, then the Limesurvey must allow right at the admin panel to modify the inactivity time before the CSRF error triggers.

There hasn't been any solution so far. I am using one of the latest versions though: 5.0.3
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose