Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can not communicate with API due to CORS error

More
1 year 11 months ago #267667 by kubade1
LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Cloud Version 6.6.7
==================

Hello, I am trying to communicate with LSRC2 API. I started from fetching session key but can't get it due to CORS error each time I try to send request. I send it from locally served angular app. Here is my Interfaces tab configuration from Global settings:

RPC interface enabled: JSON-RPC
Publish API on /admin/remotecontrol: On
Set Access-Control-Allow-Origin header: On

Code snippet:
Code:
import { HttpClient, HttpHeaders } from '@angular/common/http'; import { Injectable } from '@angular/core'; import { Observable } from 'rxjs'; @Injectable({   providedIn: 'root', }) export class LimeSurveyService {   private sessionKey: string | null = null;   private limeApiUrl =     'https://xxxxxxxx.limesurvey.net/admin/remotecontrol';   private username = 'username';   private password = 'password';   constructor(private http: HttpClient) {}   loginAndGetSessionKey$(): Observable<any> {     const params = {       method: 'get_session_key',       params: [this.username, this.password],       plugin: 'Authdb',     };     const headers = new HttpHeaders({       'Content-Type': 'application/json',       'connection': 'Keep-Alive',     });     return this.http.post(this.limeApiUrl, params, {       headers: headers,     });   } }


Thanks in advance.
 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: holch, tpartner

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose