Thanks DenisChenu.
I've been through the Available_third_party plugins, but these have been changed in 2014 if I go to github.
And the others, is going to github with an PHP file, but then? No explanation or what I can or should do.
There is in plugin directory an directory "Example". But can activate that plugin? How? Were can I find the documentation about this?
I know python is something different than PHP.
I have changed my mind a little. I want to add a button at the survey bar, see my screenshot. And when I press on that button than it should do what I have written were this thread is started with.
I have found in the files:
- htdocs\limesurvey\application\views\admin\survey\surveybar_view.php
Code:
<!-- Extra menus from plugins -->
<?php App()->getController()->renderPartial(
'/admin/survey/surveybar_plugins',
[
'beforeSurveyBarRender' => $beforeSurveyBarRender
]
); ?>
- htdocs\limesurvey\application\views\admin\survey\surveybar_plugins.php. I expect that the array $beforeSurveyBarRender will be filled with menu items of plugins. But were do I place these plugins? I mean in the limesurvey/plugin directory or htdocs\limesurvey\application\core\plugins\
I hope that someone can help me with some to documentation how to add a plugin and activate it.
If I'm not looking at right place than it's my fault, but for me now it's hard to find, sorry.