I created a plugin that creates a new menu entry. The function I aim at is to display, for a given survey, the list of answers of questions that are of "long text" type.
You need to
1. Create a page using
github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/10...PluginHelper.php#L21
sidebody action on PluginHelper (I don't see example in core survey, but you must create a pluginmanager/sidebody url
2. Create a findAll request $question => \Question::model()->findAll("sid = :sid and type = :type"), array(":sid" => $surveyId,":type" => 'T'
3. When you have it : make a for each function to get the values for Response::model($surveyId)->findAll()->getAttribute($question->sid."X".$question->gig."X".$question->qid);
You have all information to do your own system, remind you can check existing source code …
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.