I want to create a question theme for arrays, but I keep getting the message "Question theme could not be converted to LimeSurvey 4 standard. Reason: No matching core theme with the name arrays could be found". I attached my file structure.
I have the feeling that it has something to do with the fact that array themes are 2 level deep whereas the others are only 1 level deep? This why lines 847-848 in QuestionTheme.php don't work because he is searching only 1 level deep? Is there a workaround?
Unfortunately, I would not expect this or any other fix to be incorporated into the core code in the foreseeable future. At the weekly dev meeting I was told by the core team that "Question themes are not supported in LimeSurvey 4.x at the moment." and was given no indication of when this regression would be addressed. It seems that the core team has de-prioritized question themes. I continue to advise using 3.x for production, use 4.x for testing only.
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.