500: Internal Server Error Argument 1 must be at least CRYPTO_SIGN_BYTES long

More
4 months 1 week ago #194454 by plafeber
I was learning about the CPDB and saw that this is a central table that was originally empty.
I decided to migrate the local participants from my first survey to the CPDB. I had already added one custom attribute "attribute_1" to document per participant what company they are from.
From then on, I was no longer able to enter the CPDB because of the message in the Subject of this topic. I guess there is an issue with moving local participants with custom attributes to the CPDB. I have not yet logged this as an technical issue because I don't know how. I have been a member for a week now.
I would like to start over with the Participants. It's not a long list to rekey. What is the best way to get rid of this issue?
A>> Remove tables "lime_participant_attribute" "lime_participant_attribute_names" "lime_participant_attribute_names_lang" and "lime_participant_attribute_values"?
B>> Download my survey structures, then reinstall Lime and upload again?
C>> Somehow removing the reference to this attribute 1 elsewhere so that the CPDB no longer hits this problem and I can start over creating custom attributes directly in the CPDB.

Update; I thougth to be smart and went directly to /limesurvey/index.php/admin/participants/sa/attributeControl. I told the system to remove my custom attribute, but the message stays the same.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
1 month 1 week ago #199882 by a786458
I encountered the same problem when trying to migrate local participants into the central participants database, no custom attributes involved though. So I don't think that these are part of the problem. I couldn't fix it for now.

More
1 month 1 week ago #199891 by tpartner
If using the latest 3.x LTS or 4.x version, please file a bug report.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: cdorin

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now