Relevance equation in sub questions not working on some browsers

More
1 year 4 days ago #191607 by lakfel
I could not find an answer in forums.

I am testing a survey where I have filters on subquestions based on attributes values with relevance equations in the subquestion definitions. I seems to work well in Chrome, some Mozilla versions, and Opera. But It does not work on Internet Explorer.

I can not control which browser the user is gonna use. Is this an issue addressed in new releases?

My LS version
VersiĆ³n 3.14.11
The topic has been locked.
LimeSurvey Partners
More
1 year 4 days ago - 1 year 4 days ago #191609 by Joffm
Always the best: Send a sample as lss that we can reproduce it.

Attributes is "token attributes"?


Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
Last edit: 1 year 4 days ago by Joffm.
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 4 days ago #191610 by lakfel
Yes Token Attribute.
I just re do a new survey. The attribute 1 is either P1 or P2 and in the only question on the survey, 2 subquestions are for P1 and 2 for P2.

When the borwser is chrome the filters work good as the image shows, but when is I explorer, it filters only one.
Explorer



Chrome

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 4 days ago #191611 by lakfel
I forgot to say. I did not find anything on change logs
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 4 days ago #191612 by tpartner
It works as expected for me in IE 9/10/11.

What version of IE are you using?

Do you see any errors in the console?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 4 days ago #191613 by tpartner
...I suggest updating to the latest LimeSurvey version and retesting.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 4 days ago - 1 year 4 days ago #191614 by lakfel
There are 2 errors on console



IExplorer version > 11.864.17763.0

I noticed that in some Mozilla versions happens too
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 4 days ago by lakfel.
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 1 day ago #191685 by lakfel
I updated limesurvey to the last version keeping the database but it is not working either. In Chrome filters are being applied well, but not in Internet explorer

Help :/
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 1 day ago #191686 by lakfel
I followed the console in Chrome to understan whats happening.


Apprently it is something that happens with IE, as the library checks what browser is being used. I followed that issue on Stackoverflow and indeed appraently IE does not support a"Array.from" function as reported on

stackoverflow.com/questions/36810940/arr...he-internet-explorer

So I tried to solve it adding a definition of the methos but instead, all subquestions are hidden. It seems is only a matter to improve the method. What is interesting is that here was reported to work normally.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 1 day ago #191693 by DenisChenu
Hi,

If you can reproduce with a sample light survey and core theme on 3.20.X : best is to report the issue on our bugtracker.

And see what happen with different settings on logging (GUI part) and debug (php part).

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now