I have added a javascript button on the end page of my survey which uses the 'html2pdf' script to print the results shown on the end page. This works fine in preview mode but on a live survey it refreshes to a page which states: "To participate in this restricted survey, you need a valid token".
Live survey participants are invited to the survey via a single token (with restricted number of uses and expiry date).
Can anyone suggest a way to avoid this? Ideally the end page would just remain on screen.
Else if you don't want use javascript : you can use
gitlab.com/SondagesPro/ExportAndStats/pdfReport
It can replace Print Survey default link to Download your report (where you do reportb with Expression)
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rickanderson
PDF is done in PHP and saved as 'file upload' in your survey. This file upload question type can be hidden, and you can replace default way to 'Print your survey' to directly download the generated PDF.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rickanderson