I am trying to implement an iframe for respondents to Speed Test their Internet connection into my survey for a broadband survey, however I am getting this error. I don't know how to edit the Content-Security-Policy because I do not know where it is located.
Code:
Content Security Policy: The report URI (about:blank) should be an HTTP or HTTPS URI.
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings observed the loading of a resource at https://openspeedtest.com/service-worker.js (“worker-src”). A CSP report is being sent.
I've tired two different browsers.
I am running Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit) (with a bunch of extentions) and Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) with almost no extensions. Both give the same error.
Can you provide the iframe html code? Best thing would be to create a small survey with just the embedding and attach the export here.
And check it with a browser without any extension.
The error "Content Security Policy: The report URI (about:blank) should be an HTTP or HTTPS URI." is typical for issues with extensions (e.g. ones that block external scripts.)
You need to add a type="button" attribute to the button or it will try to submit the form.
To avoid iframe loading-lag, I would load the iframe in a hidden container as soon as the page loads and then simply show the container with the button.