I've been trying to replace the little LimeSurvey logo on the mint_idea survey template provided with LimeSurvey.
I've found this piece of html in the file named startpage.pstpl:
Code:
<h1 id="logo"><a href="./" title="Company">Lime<span class="light">Survey</span><span class="leaf"> </span></a></h1>
Now I know this deals with the area I'm trying to edit because I've changed the text and the appropriate text changes in the template.
In the template.css file I find the reference to leaf class:
Code:
#logo .leaf {
position: absolute;
left: 0;
top: 20px;
width: 120px;
height: 80px;
z-index: 1;
background: url('Logo_LimeSurvey_transparent_25x25.png') 60px 5px
no-repeat;
cursor: pointer;
}
So it looks like that png with the crazy long name is the image I'm trying to replace (the little Lime Survey logo over the name in the header). First thing I tried was just to upload a new logo of appropriate size and change that name referenced in the css to match the name of the new file. That didn't make the new logo display.
I then thought maybe I had somehow found the wrong area so I commented out the reference to the image. The image didn't go away. Even if I delete the image file from the "Other Files" section, the image still displays in the template. I even tried deleting every single image file from the "Other Files" section of the template editor and still that image remains ( :blink: ).
I don't know what I'm doing wrong here but something doesn't seem right.