Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

question type selector: no hover img in full mode

More
11 years 8 months ago #116923 by user44128_d
Hi,

using Limesurvey 2.05 Build 141229 the question type selector don't show preview images on hover over an question type in the option list. (IE9 and IE11)
Setting of question type selector is "full".
Is this a bug or maybe a misfunction of my installation?

Thanks

Sven
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 8 months ago #116929 by elissa
Hi,
I have the same version of LS and checked it for IE11, FF and Opera. It works in a right way.

Elzbieta Lesinska
LS voluntary Polish translator and supervisor
The following user(s) said Thank You: user44128_d
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 8 months ago #116959 by user44128_d
Hi,

I have solved this problem.
The File select2.js wasn't copied to /tmp/assets/<id>/js/select2.js and thats why the hover doesn't work.

I've set the PHP limit max_execution_time from 30 to 60 seconds (maybe my test server is too slow ??; I found an entry in php-error.log) and installed this version again.


Now the file was copied to /tmp/assets/<id>/js/select2.js and now I can see the preview images on question type selector.

I think now it's ok.

Many thanks
Sven
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose