Hi Folks,
I have 10 token attributes (hospitals that doctors attends)
This is passed as attributes in a list question. One Doctor could attend in many hospital, but one each time. My doubt is: is there any way to remove from the list that one withou information (some doctors could attend from 1 to 10 hospitals, but some could have 3 opiton, another could have 6 ans so on.
In attibute list, I can do something like:
{if(!is_empty({TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1}),Q23_1.show,Q23_1.hide)}
{if(!is_empty({TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_2}),Q23_2.show,Q23_2.hide)}
...
Is this possible? I try with javascript, but I´m missing something, cause just hide the checkbox with this script:
I also wonder if there is a way to hide Answers/Subquestions depending on previous answers.
This could be great to Have answer and subquestion list that adapts to previous answers, because right now i need to create multiple question each time, creating more column in my DB.
Example: on Q3 i have a question that as 3 answers if you are a customer OR 7 i you are an employee. Right now i have no other choice but to create separate questions with all the subquestions, it's a bit messy
If the "respondent type" question is on a previous page and, for example, has a question code of "Q1" and answer codes 1 (customer) and 2 (employee), you can try something like this:
Also this kind of features is on the top list of the most demanded feature on LS,
so i guess that a lot of people would benefit your work by knowing this while waiting
for further LS version.